Alexander P Sivakou, born 4th November 1953
Doctor of Medical Science, Acupuncture department, Belarusian Medical Academy for Post graduating Studying, Chief Specialist on Acupuncture and non traditional methods of treatment and diagnosis of Ministry of Health Republic of Belarus; Minsk, Republic of Belarus.
In 1978 – certificate of postgraduate course on Medical Acupuncture in Central Scientific-Research Institute Needlerephlexotherapy (Acupuncture), Moscow;
- 1980 – 1982 – clinical studies on Physiotherapy ( diploma of highest education level of physiotherapy) in Belarusian State Institute for Postgraduate Doctors;
- 1981 – certificate of postgraduate course on Medical Acupuncture in Saint-Petersburg State Institute for Postgraduate Doctors;
- 1982 – Certificate of education on Electro acupuncture in USSR School of Acupuncture, Riga.
- 1985 – certificate of postgraduate course on Electro acupuncture in Central State Scientific Research Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation;
- 1986 – certificate of postgraduate course on Neurology in Belarusian State Institute for Postgraduate Doctors;
- 1989 – 1990 – certificate of postgraduate course on Traditional Chinese Medicine (for highest qualification level) in Harbin Medical University, China;
- 1991 – certificate of postgraduate course on Traditional Oriental Medicine and Pulse Diagnosis in Institute of Traditional Medicine, Ho Chi Minh City ( Saigon), Vietnam;
- 1994 – certificate of postgraduate course on Iridodiagnosis in Acupuncture in Belarusian Medical Academy for Post graduating Studying, Minsk, Belarus;
- 1999 – Certificate of postgraduate course on Actual Questions of Integration of Medicine and Pedagogy, Minsk, Belarus.
In 1986 in Moscow defended dissertation leading to degree of Candidate of medical Science in physiotherapy and Neurology (“Clinical and Experimental Background of Combined Application of Acupuncture and High Electrical Field” – 160 pages). In 2001 in Moscow defended new dissertation (“Clinical and Experimental Background of Application of Physical Factors ( ultrasound, impulse current) into acupoints”) leading to the degree of Doctor of Medical Science (Professors Step Degree – 300 pages). The author of 5 Patents on Physiotherapy and Acupuncture and co-author of 5 medical devices, which are produced by industrial plants of Belarus. During 1994 – 2002 75 scientific articles were published. Participant of International Honorary Committee of 12 International Symposiums and Congresses on Acupuncture (1992-2002).
In 1987 – 1980 Head Assistant, Psychiatry Department, State Institute, Grodno, Belarus,
- 1980-1988 – Permanent Appointment, Head Assistant of Physiotherapy Department of Belarusian Medical Academy for Post graduating Studying, Minsk, Belarus;
- 1988 – till now – Head Assistant, Doctor of Medical Science, Professor of Acupuncture Department Belarusian Medical Academy for Postgraduate Studying, Minsk, Belarus.
- President of Belarusian Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine
- Member of International Board of European Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques (ICMART) and European Association of Acupuncture (EAA);
- Member of Editorial Board of Israel Journal of Auricular Medicine and Acupuncture;
- Member of Scientific Committee of the “Polish Acupuncture” Journal;
- Member of Editorial Board of Russia Journal Rephlexotherapy;
- Consultant of the European Postgraduate Center of Acupuncture (Moldavia);
- Expert of the Center of Examination and Certification of Ministry of Health Republic of Belarus;
- Head Specialist on Acupuncture and non Traditional Diagnosis and Treatment Methods Ministry of Health Republic of Belarus;
- Honorary Member of Polish Acupuncture Association.